Howto change the key bindings in the motion submenu
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg53981] Howto change the key bindings in the motion submenu
- From: Zhang Bin <zhangbin at verizon.net>
- Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2005 03:18:06 -0500 (EST)
- Reply-to: zhangbin at phyast.pitt.edu
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I installed mathematica 5.0 under debian. But the key bindings for commonly used cursor movements are in windows style. I hope I could change it into X style so it will act like emacs. But I cannot find out how to do it. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.