Re: Re: Re: New Web Site for Mathematica Users using WikiMedia

The text version of a notebook is nearly unreadable in general, however -- if it includes exponents, Greek symbols, fractions, != symbols, et cetera. There'd be no way to look at it in a text editor (I think) and determine whether it had malicious content.

Bobby

DrBob at bigfoot.com
www.eclecticdreams.net