Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: New Web
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg54038] Re: [mg54004] Re: [mg53998] Re: [mg53956] Re: [mg53929] Re: New Web
- From: "David Annetts" <davidannetts at aapt.net.au>
- Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 05:31:26 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi Andrzej, > Presumably it should be safe to open in in MathReader and see > what it really contains. You could open them, but still be none the wiser as to the malice of any particular code. MathReader should be immune from malicious execution statements that require the kernel, but not (eg) from malicious Play statements (when Ctrl-Y is pressed), since (from memory) they can be executed by the front end. Regards, Dave.