  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg54099] Image Geometric Correction
  • From: "flyonair" <G.Aloizos at gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 02:47:17 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I have a satellite image that it is distorted and also a map (correct)
that must be used in order to define control points in the image and
use them in order to aplly spatial transformation to the image.
How can I define my control points in the image...I mean to click on
them with the mouse and get the coordinates?(The coordinates must be
pixel values)

If anyone can help....