temporary file location
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg54145] temporary file location
- From: Erich Neuwirth <erich.neuwirth at univie.ac.at>
- Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 03:35:01 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
What is the best way of finding a directory where a temporary file can
be written? The methond should be as OS-independent as possible.
Prev by Date:
Re: bugs in Mathematica 5.1
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: Fourier Transfer and a game?!?!
Next by thread:
Re: temporary file location