Re: Plotting just specific points

Hi zak
A simple way to do it is
a = {5, 1, 2, 2, 6, 7, 2, 2, 8, 2};
a = Thread[{Range[Length[a]], {5, 1, 2, 2, 6, 7, 2, 2, 8, 2}}];
highlighted = Select[a, #[[2]] == 2 &];
ListPlot[a, Epilog -> {Red, PointSize[0.02], Point /@ highlighted}];

but if you nead more control on the properties of the non red points
may it is better to generate and control gaphics directly, e.g.,

Show[Graphics[{PointSize[0.025], If[#[[2]] == 2, {
        Red, Point[#]}, {Green, Point[#]}] & /@ a}], Axes -> True]
yehuda