Re: finding package in ExtraPackages`Enhancements`

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg54203] Re: finding package in ExtraPackages`Enhancements`
  • From: tt at tt.com
  • Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 00:21:33 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

As suggested, use the AppendTo[$Path, your_directory]  and
put in the kernel init.m file. This is where the searching path is
defined (you will see where in the init.m file). The kernel  init.m
file is in the directory:

C:\Program Files\Wolfram
Research\Mathematica\5.1\Configuration\Kernel\init.m

GL