Re: Fourier Transfer and a game?!?!
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg54264] Re: Fourier Transfer and a game?!?!
- From: "elparedblanco" <cire1611 at gmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 21:51:09 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com><firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Many thanks for the help. I can't tell you how much I enjoy getting responses like this that take my multiple lines of code and reduce it to a sensible fraction.