"teach" mathematica an integral
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg54256] "teach" mathematica an integral
- From: "julia" <dbug at hotmail.de>
- Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 21:50:52 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Fraunhofer Gesellschaft (http://www.fraunhofer.de/)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi group, I've had an integral (a laplace-transformation) which mathematica doesn't know. Now i have an analytic expression for the integral. Is there a possibility to add the new integral to mathematica (for example in any kind of library)? My problem is, that this integral is only a part of a longer formula for which i need the transformation... Thanks!