Re: Mathematica 2.23 won't run on XP
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg54273] Re: Mathematica 2.23 won't run on XP
- From: Urijah Kaplan <uak at sas.upenn.edu>
- Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 23:38:23 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: University of Pennsylvania
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
> Hello All:
> Is there a fix for this problem?
> Ahmet Toprak
Try right clicking on the executable file and then
properties->compatibility tab->compatibility mode (windows 95).
That might work...
Prev by Date:
Is the answer for this Integral correct???
Next by Date:
Re: Bug Report - Two numerical values for a same variable
Previous by thread:
Mathematica 2.23 won't run on XP
Next by thread:
Polygon area calculation on a Ellipsoid/Spheroid