Re: Importing DXF Files
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg54298] Re: Importing DXF Files
- From: "Jens-Peer Kuska" <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 14:36:23 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Uni Leipzig
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Mathematica can only import 3D DXF-files, like AutoCAD generate
"Jan G. Korvink" <korvink at imtek.de> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:curosj$qup$1 at smc.vnet.net...
> I am trying to import a DXF file generated by Adobe Illustrator 10
> running on a Mac under OSX.
> I use Import and get the following message:
> Import::"dxfemp": "The DXF file being imported does not have any
> recognizable entities."
> Any idea what is going wrong here?
Prev by Date:
Apply on MultipleListPlot using pure functions
Next by Date:
Re: Is the answer for this Integral correct???
Previous by thread:
Importing DXF Files
Next by thread: