Re: Re: Re: 64-bit pentium

   For added clarification I wanted to add to my comments.  EMT64 is
supported for Linux only since there is no officially shipping version
of Windows 64 available for x86 (64-bit).  We are investigating support
for Windows 64-bit for a future version, sometime after that OS is
officially released.

Specific details of Linux support for x86 (64-bit) processors and for
all other hardware can be seen here:

Jeff Bryant
Wolfram Research, Inc.