Re: Re: Domain and range
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg54334] Re: [mg54277] Re: Domain and range
- From: "David Park" <djmp at earthlink.net>
- Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 10:30:51 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Why don't you try a standard calculus book and the Mathematica Help browser for Interval, Element etc.? Help usually has explanatory examples. David Park djmp at earthlink.net http://home.earthlink.net/~djmp/ From: DJ Craig [mailto:spit at djtricities.com] To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net Thanks for the help...that worked...but whats a removable singularity? Also, what's interval arithmetic? What does the Interval function do?