computing cumulative sum for list

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg54367] computing cumulative sum for list
  • From: Uwe Ziegenhagen <newsgroup at ziegenhagen.info>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 02:32:18 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello,

I would like to compute the cumulative sum for a list, but do not find
the command.

For

{1,2,3,4,5}

I would like to get

{1,3,4,10,15}

Is there nothing builtin in Mathematica? I already looked in lists and
matrices and Google...

Uwe

--

mail to newsgroup at ziegenhagen.info is read only from time to time. If
you need an urgent answer, google for me.