Drop[FoldList[Plus, 0, {1, 2, 3, 4, 5}], 1]
{1, 3, 6, 10, 15}

David Park
djmp at earthlink.net
http://home.earthlink.net/~djmp/

From: Uwe Ziegenhagen [mailto:newsgroup at ziegenhagen.info]
To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net

Hello,

I would like to compute the cumulative sum for a list, but do not find
the command.

For

{1,2,3,4,5}

I would like to get

{1,3,4,10,15}

Is there nothing builtin in Mathematica? I already looked in lists and
matrices and Google...

Uwe

--

mail to newsgroup at ziegenhagen.info is read only from time to time. If
you need an urgent answer, google for me.