SparseArray and ListInterpolation
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg54507] SparseArray and ListInterpolation
- From: Mark Fisher <mark at markfisher.net>
- Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 04:23:04 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
ListInterpolation does not accept a SparseArray object. This is easy enough to fix: Unprotect[ListInterpolation] ListInterpolation[x_SparseArray, y___] := ListInterpolation[Normal[x], y] Protect[ListInterpolation] Is there some reason this shouldn't be built-in? (I'm using 5.1 for Windows.) --Mark.