Mathematica batch file

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg54696] Mathematica batch file
  • From: lkofman at umich.edu (Len Kofman)
  • Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 01:29:24 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I have created a very large notebook in mathematica under the windows
environment.  I know want to take the file and put it into a text file
to use in unix mode.  I tried the save as specail (text) option but it
did not run in UNIX mode.

Is there a simple way or will i have retype the entire program?

Thanks,

Len