mathematica parser

 I am trying to write a mathematica parser in mathematica language. That
will parse mathematica language directly into web language such as html ,
JSP and MSP `s combination to generate web pages.
But I met some problem in mapping mathematica computing content to MSP
phase. Does anyone know how to solve this problem? Could we disscuss about
this question?
Best Regards,
Li Lipeng