mathematica parser

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg53227] mathematica parser
  • From: "Li Lipeng" <lilipeng at score.is.tsukuba.ac.jp>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2005 02:33:47 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

 I am trying to write a mathematica parser in mathematica language. That
will parse mathematica language directly into web language such as html ,
JSP and MSP `s combination to generate web pages.
But I met some problem in mapping mathematica computing content to MSP
phase. Does anyone know how to solve this problem? Could we disscuss about
this question?
Best Regards,
Li Lipeng