LaplaceTransform TraditionalForm symbol
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg53311] LaplaceTransform TraditionalForm symbol
- From: Carlo Teubner <"see signature."@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 01:21:40 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In the help page for LaplaceTransform, it says:
"In TraditionalForm, LaplaceTransform is output using \[ScriptCapitalL]."
However, that doesn't happen for me. Are there any global or notebook
options I need to set? I fiddled around a bit with those, but to no avail.
My $Version is "5.0 for Microsoft Windows (November 18, 2003)".
Thanks for any suggestions,
C Teubner t offline de
dot at minus dot
...oops: "on" not "off" :)
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: direct product of two sets
Previous by thread:
Re: shuffling 10^8 numbers
Next by thread:
Re: LaplaceTransform TraditionalForm symbol