Re: DisplayTogether has stopped working

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg53343] Re: DisplayTogether has stopped working
  • From: Mitch.Stonehocker at sungard.com
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 22:00:44 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I've had this same experience when loading packages of several types.
Hence, as a matter of habit in notebooks I call packages and use
functions in different cells.

Interestingly (or not) I've experienced this same situation using
webMathematica and now have the habit of calling packets and using
functions in separate <msp:evaluate> tags.

Cheers,

Mitch Stonehocker