Re: Simplify[expr] bug?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg53425] Re: Simplify[expr] bug?
- From: "Scout" <user at domain.com>
- Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 01:31:14 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
"Ken Tozier" <kentozier at comcast.net> ha scritto nel messaggio news:crsvl1$dsi$1 at smc.vnet.net... > I'm a complete newbie to Mathematica ... Yes, that's right! :-) > Running: Simplify[Sin(a) - Sin(b)] > Yeilds: (a - b)Sin > The functions are entered in Mathematica as Sin[x], Cos[x], f[x], etc. Not with the round parentheses! > > Thanks, > > Ken Tozier >