Re: Re: 2D plot for lists?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg53452] Re: [mg53414] Re: 2D plot for lists?
- From: DrBob <drbob at bigfoot.com>
- Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 03:41:24 -0500 (EST)
- References: <200501100403.XAA14022@smc.vnet.net> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <200501110630.BAA00636@smc.vnet.net>
- Reply-to: drbob at bigfoot.com
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
FYI, a grateful response like that is nice, but we can't tell what it has to do with, who you're thanking, et cetera. That's why we usually include at least SOME of the message we're responding to. Otherwise, you have thousands of people scratching their heads and saying, "Huh?" Bobby On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 01:30:46 -0500 (EST), J. K. Smith <rob at pi-overe.com> wrote: > Thanks to you and others. Perhaps I'm getting closer to getting the gist > of what levels are? > > > > -- DrBob at bigfoot.com www.eclecticdreams.net