Re: Mathematica Graphics output in an ASP.NET WebApplication

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg53542] Re: Mathematica Graphics output in an ASP.NET WebApplication
  • From: "Hans Michel" <hmichel at sdc.cox.net>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 22:23:59 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Javier:

Please see this previous thread from the newsgroup.

 [mg48059] Re: [mg48016] how to save a mathematica-made imagebox.image as
jpg, gif, bmp in c#/.netlink?

Todd Gayley give a good explanation why this error happens.

I have been using the work around for some time. Point the Image to a new
Image (Bitmap) object.

Hans

news:cs8l5d$emt$1 at smc.vnet.net...