hdf import problems
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg53636] hdf import problems
- From: "Amato Evan" <amatoe at ssec.wisc.edu>
- Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 06:35:43 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hello all. Has anyone here had problems Importing hdf
files into Mathematica (v5) only using the "Import"
Specifically, it seems that only sds fields where the data
is a 32bit Integer or Real number are properly read in.
All fields where the data type is a 8 or 16bit number are
not correctly interpreted. for instance, all 8 or 16bit
numbers that should be "-99" are displayed as "-32768".
Any help would be greatly appreciated as I am really
stumped on this one and can't find alot written about hdf
Prev by Date:
Re: element selection
Next by Date:
Re: init.m problem, WinXP with 22.214.171.124
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: symbolic complex expressions
Next by thread:
Re: hdf import problems