How to make 3d map w/ data?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg53695] How to make 3d map w/ data?
- From: sherifffruitfly at gmail.com
- Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 02:02:25 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have a black and white map (.gif format), with a bunch of countries
on it. I also have a bunch of data regarding the average income of each
I'd like to combine the 2, resulting in a 3d map, with the third
dimension, height, being the amount of income in each state.
Hopefully that makes sense...
Is this possible/reasonable/feasible to do with Mathematica? If so,
how? If not, what would be a better tool to use?
Thanks for any suggestions!
Prev by Date:
Multiple Sums in Mathematica
Next by Date:
Re: PlotLegend not an option for PLot? 5.1
Previous by thread:
Re: Multiple Sums in Mathematica
Next by thread:
Numbers and their reversals