Re:Numbers and their reversals

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg53718] Re:Numbers and their reversals
  • From: "F. omari" <towtoo2002 at>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 05:03:11 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

the reason of my previous question to mathgroup was that someone said that he has three weird numbers : 23 , 114 , 6236
he said that when we arrange these numbers in pairs side by side with the smaller number first , and after that we reverse the pair we will get:
he said that there are no other three numbers like these in all the world.
it happened that pairings of these numbers are a subgroup from many numbers such as: 22, 113, 7227
Thanks DrBob and Bob Hanlon and all for the in depth analysis and investigations