Re: Problems with ExtendGraphics/Delaunay Triangulation

I think Jens is correct and that this is a known bug. If you go to the
1996 mathgroup posting

http://forums.wolfram.com/mathgroup/archive/1996/Feb/msg00148.html

you will find a work around by Tom Wickham-Jones (who wrote the code).
He adds small random numbers to avoid problems with regular data. He
also states that one day he will update the code - but I don't think
this has happened. This is a pity because I think ExtendGraphics is a
very good and necessary add-on.

How you are meant to find out about this bug is unclear. Wolfram
Research used to keep a FAQ list on ExtendGraphics but this got lost in
the reorganisation of the site.

Hugh Goyder