Re: Sudoku puzzle

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg58412] Re: Sudoku puzzle
  • From: Mike <m.HoneychurcNOSPAMh at>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 02:02:05 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Thanks. This hadn't been uploaded to mathsource at the time of my original
post. Also I hadn't made the connection between Paul Abbotts "in flight
puzzle" and sudoku.

There seems to be a few Mathematica solvers out there but no sudoku makers(???).
The offer of a free MiER subscription still stands for an article describing
both a sudoku maker and a sudoku solver.