How to suppress plot output ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg58451] How to suppress plot output ?
- From: Paul McHale <paul.mchale at _NO_$PAMearthlink.net>
- Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2005 04:07:16 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, I am having difficulty forcing a suppression of output for mathematica commands when writing documents. I want to show a multi-part graph: plot1=Plot[ ... ]; plot2=Plot[ ... ]; plot3=Plot[ ... ]; plot4=Plot[ ... ]; Show[ plot1, plot2, plot3, plot4 ]; In the above, I get four individual plots and one final plot. How do I suppress the first four? Thanks, Paul