Re: a question about the UnitStep function

Hi !
I run out the convolution of the square function on Math4
and I've correctly obtained the triangle plot.

The analitical output is:
1/4 If [ 1+x<0,
            (x-2) UnitStep[x-2] - 2x UnitStep[x] + (x+2) UnitStep[x+2],
             Integrate[
                    (-UnitStep[-1 + x - z] + UnitStep[1 + x - z])
(-UnitStep[-1 + z] +
                      UnitStep[1 + z]), {z,-Infinity,Infinity}
              ]
         ]

I Hope help you

    ~Scout~