Re: How to suppress plot output ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg58477] Re: How to suppress plot output ?
- From: "Gavin Erry" <GavinErry at spam.gavinerry.freeserve.co.uk>
- Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2005 03:57:57 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In each of the plot commands put the option DisplayFunction->Identity i.e. plot1=Plot[...,DisplayFunction->Identity] Then in the show command put DisplayFunction->$DisplayFunction i.e. Show[ plot1, plot2, plot3, plot4,DisplayFunction->$DisplayFunction ]; -- GAVIN ERRY "Paul McHale" <paul.mchale at _NO_$PAMearthlink.net> wrote in message news:da5jmc$25r$1 at smc.vnet.net... > Hi, > > I am having difficulty forcing a suppression of output for mathematica > commands when writing documents. I want to show a multi-part graph: > > plot1=Plot[ ... ]; > plot2=Plot[ ... ]; > plot3=Plot[ ... ]; > plot4=Plot[ ... ]; > > Show[ plot1, plot2, plot3, plot4 ]; > > In the above, I get four individual plots and one final plot. How do > I suppress the first four? > > Thanks, > Paul >