Re: Problem with multiple function calling from a novice...
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg58592] Re: Problem with multiple function calling from a novice...
- From: David Bailey <dave at Remove_Thisdbailey.co.uk>
- Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2005 04:07:52 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
sami wrote: > Hi all. I have a small problem, and I would like some help. > > Suppose I define a few functions, say a,b,c etc. > > Question 1: How can I call them from inside a program, so that they > ALL > show what they evaluate in turn? (Not just the last one, but each > one.) > > Question 2: How can I modify an If...Then clause of the form: > > If[ <Condition> , a;b;c;...etc.] > > or a While loop: > > While[ <Condition> , a;b;c;...etc.] > > so that, again, they ALL show what they evaluate in turn? (Again, not > just > the > last one like in this case). > > Thank you > > Sami > Hello, Simply replace a;b;c with Print[a];Print[b];Print[c] Note that the Print command will evaluate its argument before it prints it. David Bailey http://www.dbaileyconsultancy.co.uk