Re: Light and surface colors

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg58696] Re: [mg58688] Light and surface colors
  • From: Curtis Osterhoudt <gardyloo at mail.wsu.edu>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 03:02:12 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi, Daniele,

   ShadowPlot3D is also borked in that respect in versions 5.1. WRI says
that some default settings have been (perhaps mistakenly) changed in
that function, and so they may well have been changed in many of the
other 3D ones, too. The email I got says that this "will be resolved".

                          C.O.

--
PGP Key ID: 0x235FDED1