Re: How can get the Path of current Notebook ?

Hi

Since I was interested in finding this out myself I did a bit of
googling and found the following command that should do the trick - but
I have not got Mathematica on the computer I am using at the moment so
its untested.

ToFileName[("FileName" /.
NotebookInformation[EvaluationNotebook[]])[[{1}]]]

Hope this helps
Mike