Re: How can get the Path of current Notebook ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg58721] Re: [mg58695] How can get the Path of current Notebook ?
- From: Tom De Vries <tom_toad at telus.net>
- Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 14:14:03 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On 7/15/05 1:02 AM, "quzhi at quzhi.net" <quzhi at quzhi.net> wrote: > > How can get the Path of current Notebook ? > > -- > http://www.quzhi.net > quzhi at quzhi.net > > Hello! There may be other solutions, but I got this from somewhere and it works... Evaluating this line will give the path of the notebook where the evaluation is being run StringJoin[ ToFileName[ ("FileName"/.NotebookInformation[EvaluationNotebook])[] ] ]; Hope that helps, Tom De Vries