"2p" in BenchmarkReport ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg58786] "2p" in BenchmarkReport ?
- From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
- Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 03:21:23 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Mathematics & Statistics, Univ. of Mass./Amherst
- Reply-to: murray at math.umass.edu
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Mathematica's version 5.2 StandardPackages Utilities`Benchmark`
identifies several of the reference systems as "2p" -- e.g., "2p 1.4 GHz
Itanium 2", "2p 2.5 GHz G5".
What does the "2p" mean?
Murray Eisenberg murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Lederle Graduate Research Tower phone 413 549-1020 (H)
University of Massachusetts 413 545-2859 (W)
710 North Pleasant Street fax 413 545-1801
Amherst, MA 01003-9305
Prev by Date:
Re: Improper use of slot
Next by Date:
Re: Eliminating Annoying Minus Signs
Previous by thread:
Re: Validating functions input
Next by thread: