Symbolic Constrained Maximization

Dear all,

I am new to Mathematica and have a question that I haven't been able to find the answer to (I have searched this in the archives but could not find a clear answer, I am sorry if it is already there somewhere).

I need to maximize a complicated, non-linear function of several variables, subject to several inequality constraints. The objective function also includes several parameters. I need to solve for the optimum as a function of the parameters, and then see how the optimal solution changes as the parameters change. I was wondering if there is any way to do this symbolically in Mathematica--Maximize did not work because of the need to specify values for parameters. If there is no way to do it, I will have to resort to numerical optimization, but it would be great if there is a way do this analytically. Any help and suggestions is greatly appreciated.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Selina