Re: Combinatorica functions doc
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg58901] Re: Combinatorica functions doc
- From: "anbra1" <xxyxxanbra1 at tiscalixxxyxxx.it>
- Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 05:32:08 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
> If what's in the HelpBrowser information is not enough, I want to know, for example , how can I use the function Heapify, how it works. I can't find a formal definition in the Help browser. There is only a list of the functions. > then you might look at my notebooks linked from the Files page at: > http://www.math.umass.edu/Courses/Math_455_Eisenberg/ > (See especially Graphs.nb, SetsAndFunctions.nb, and Combinatorics.nb.) Thank you.