Re: Re: Mathematica 5.2: The 64-bit and multicore release
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg58935] Re: [mg58909] Re: Mathematica 5.2: The 64-bit and multicore release
- From: Pratik Desai <pdesai1 at umbc.edu>
- Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2005 01:21:54 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <200507230932.FAA29060@smc.vnet.net>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
>"Nasser Abbasi" wrote
>>Is there a command in Mathematica which lists all the new functions
>>added given a version number? i.e. how can I find a list of all the
>>new functions in 5.2?
>THAT would be nice!
>After all, all that's needed to write such a command are two tables for each
>version of Mathematica: one with the new fuctions, and one with the functions
>whose behaviour has been modified from the user's perspective (performance
>enhancements are irrilevant from this point of view).
>It should not cost Wolfram that much of a developing effort and will allow
>users to know at first sight were to look to make their procedures up to
>Said tables could be made available to the users, so that they could write
>the procedure themselves.
I think the help browser has such a feature
New in Version 5.1
Department of Mechanical Engineering
Phone: 410 455 8134
Prev by Date:
Re: Gigahertz Benchmarks in a world of multicores
Next by Date:
Re: Follow-on: StyleForm and font selection
Previous by thread:
Re: Mathematica 5.2: The 64-bit and multicore release
Next by thread:
Re: Re: Re: Mathematica 5.2: The 64-bit and multicore release