Re: Front End Memory usage while exporting many graphics
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg58999] Re: Front End Memory usage while exporting many graphics
- From: LumisROB <lumisrob_NOGOOD_ at yahoo.com>
- Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 04:02:36 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com><firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Which operating system do you use?
If you use an operating system to 32 bit I think that you have to pass
to an operating system to 64 bit.
The limitation is probably due to the quantity of addressable memory
that on a system windows to 32 bit is around 2.5 GB
Only so making your efforts to widen the ram they are positive to the
purpose of the result
Please tell me if you have resolved
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: evaluate assuming odd integers?
Previous by thread:
Re: LatticeReduce problem
Next by thread:
Showing Mathematica notebooks within Firefox browser (like Adobe PDF's)