Re: PostScipt from Mathlink
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg57557] Re: PostScipt from Mathlink
- From: "Zhu Chongkai" <mathematica at citiz.net>
- Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 06:01:45 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org><email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am writing a mini-front-end in MathLink (that is, C or similar language). So I can't change any of the user input, but after the MathLink send me some PostScript, I don't know how to deal with them. If only it can create a temporary .png image, I can give code to display the image and then delete the temporary image. (I can also generate the path of the temporary file if needed.) What I want now is just how to call psrender via MathLink. Why is ther no documents?