Re: PostScipt from Mathlink

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg57557] Re: PostScipt from Mathlink
  • From: "Zhu Chongkai" <mathematica at citiz.net>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 06:01:45 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I am writing a mini-front-end in MathLink (that is, C or similar
language).

So I can't change any of the user input, but after the MathLink send me
some PostScript, I don't know how to deal with them. If only it can
create a temporary .png image, I can give code to display the image and
then delete the temporary image.
(I can also generate the path of the temporary file if needed.)

What I want now is just how to call psrender via MathLink. Why is ther
no documents?