Re: Block vs Module

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg57545] Re: Block vs Module
  • From: "Jens-Peer Kuska" <kuska at>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 06:01:30 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Block[] create a new variable only if it does not
exist and all functions
called from the block can access the variables
created by Block[].

Module[] create always new variables and no
function called from Module[] can
easy access the local variables from the caling

"Josef Karthauser" <joe at> schrieb im
Newsbeitrag news:d7ha4p$3lq$1 at