Re: Block vs Module

Hi,

Block[] create a new variable only if it does not
exist and all functions
called from the block can access the variables
created by Block[].

Module[] create always new variables and no
function called from Module[] can
easy access the local variables from the caling
Module[].

Regards
  Jens

"Josef Karthauser" <joe at tao.org.uk> schrieb im