Re: mml files

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg57630] Re: [mg57590] mml files
  • From: Chris Chiasson <chris.chiasson at gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 05:17:22 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Make sure you trust the people you give an IGES file to. I think it
contains all the basic operations that you used to create the object.
If you have a program like Unigraphics, you may be able to use
whatever function you created in Mathematica (if it is elementary) to
generate the same object in Unigraphics. This could then be exported
in one of the higher order formats they want (or maybe even used as
input to the CNC path generation tools inside Unigraphics).

--
Chris Chiasson
http://chrischiasson.com/