Re: Re: OS X Keybindings
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg57727] Re: [mg57706] Re: OS X Keybindings
- From: John Fultz <jfultz at wolfram.com>
- Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 04:50:56 -0400 (EDT)
- Reply-to: jfultz at wolfram.com
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On Sun, 5 Jun 2005 04:17:48 -0400 (EDT), Shug Boabby wrote: > no matter what i do in this file, mathematica seems to be ignoring it! > any ideas? (i've even tried reassigning other things, such as home/end > to both scroll to the end... but no difference. i am quitting and > restarting mathematica each time) If you made a backup of the previous version of the file in the same directory, Mathematica may be finding the backup instead of the one you're modifying (it's not searching by filename, but by named resource within the file). So, make sure that you completely remove any backup version of the file from the TextResources directory and subdirectories. Sincerely, John Fultz jfultz at wolfram.com User Interface Group Wolfram Research, Inc.