Re: Re: Mathematica TeX save in standard LaTeX style

"Dale R. Horton" <daleh at wolfram.com> wrote:

> TeX Export is designed to create a TeX document that looks like your
> Mathematica notebook (or as close as possible given the many
> differences between TeX and notebooks).
>
> By default, Mathematica uses StandardForm (e.g. Sin[x]). What you want
> is called TraditionalForm (e.g. sin(x)).

I don't know what Rex wants, but I wouldn't want the Traditional form,
either.  I'd want $\sin x$ (with the $$ around the whole math
expression, or course).  But then how should Mathematica know that I'm
also happy with $\sin ax$, while I don't want $\sin \phi_0+\omega t$,
but rather $\sin (\phi_0+\omega t)$?

Regards, Frank
--
Frank Küster