Re: character range on lower case script alphabet

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg57853] Re: character range on lower case script alphabet
  • From: Omega Consulting <info at>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 02:29:16 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

CharacterRange gives a set of characters with sequential character
codes, but the script characters are not sequential:

Out[]= {63157}

Why, I'm not sure. But it might be that some of these characters have
special reserved places in Unicode, or something  like that.

Omega Consulting
The final answer to your Mathematica needs.