Re: moving dingbats

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg57874] Re: [mg57857] moving dingbats
  • From: "David Park" <djmp at>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2005 03:35:28 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Look up

ShowGroupOpenCloseIcon in Help/FrontEnd/Front End Options/Cell
Options/Display Options/

You can insert the option in a Section Heading cell, say, by selecting the
cell, using Shift-Ctrl-E to display the cell expression and typing in...

You can make your own Style Sheet that has this option built-in to the
desired cell types.

David Park
djmp at

From: Guy Israeli [mailto:guyi1 at]
To: mathgroup at

I searched in the help for this, but didn't find any visual examples

how do I make a dingbat like a triangle and when I click it it open a cell
or a group of cells?

where can I find more options for cell visualizations like this?