Randomness Test

Okay, I have a sequence of numbers as below. When i do a scatter plot, there seems to be a bias toward positive numbers. Although when I run some tests like "runs test", it shows me that the numbers are random. If that is the case, then when i plot the numbers on a scatter plot, should'nt they be equally divided up and below the x axis? My goal is to prove that that there is a significant bias towards positive numbers.

-0.164971751
1.137014315
0.622389791
0.048958333