Epilog -vs- Prolog -vs- DisplayTogether
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg58048] Epilog -vs- Prolog -vs- DisplayTogether
- From: nafod40 <noneya at business.com>
- Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 05:18:47 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Penn State University, Center for Academic Computing
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Subject says it all. It is not clear to me the benefits of Epilog and Prolog over DisplayTogether, or when I'd use Epilog versus Prolog or vice versa. Mathematica book is kind of lean in that area. Anyone want to offer up some suggestions? What motivated their implementation in the first place?