Epilog -vs- Prolog -vs- DisplayTogether
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg58048] Epilog -vs- Prolog -vs- DisplayTogether
- From: nafod40 <noneya at business.com>
- Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 05:18:47 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Penn State University, Center for Academic Computing
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Subject says it all. It is not clear to me the benefits of Epilog and
Prolog over DisplayTogether, or when I'd use Epilog versus Prolog or
vice versa. Mathematica book is kind of lean in that area. Anyone want to offer
up some suggestions? What motivated their implementation in the first place?
Prev by Date:
can anyone solve this equation?
Next by Date:
Help in making simple 3d spiral...tai sal
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: can anyone solve this equation?
Next by thread:
Re: Epilog -vs- Prolog -vs- DisplayTogether