Re: Re: Portable Notebooks and Filenames
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg58197] Re: [mg58047] Re: Portable Notebooks and Filenames
- From: frank <frank at kuesterei.ch>
- Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 01:55:39 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <200506170918.FAA07753@smc.vnet.net>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
"John Jowett" <John.Jowett at cern.ch> wrote:
> Suppose that the root of the file system appears as "/universalfs" in Linux
> and is mounted as drive U: in Windows. Then something like the following
> is a convenient setup (sorry I don't know the right syntax for Mac):
That sounds really great, thank you!
Inst. f. Biochemie der Univ. Zürich
Prev by Date:
a small problem from a newbee...
Next by Date:
a question about plot a list of functions.
Previous by thread:
Re: Portable Notebooks and Filenames
Next by thread: